- Writing engaging blog posts and Learning Center articles.
- Helping with search engine optimization, and ensuring writing is SEO-optimized.
- Researching and assisting in the full cycle of content development from customer feedback, ideation and conceptualization to writing and analysis of campaigns.
- Generating creative ideas for social channels to maximize user follower base and driving revenue.
- Assisting with tracking social media and content analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of AP Style.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Extensive familiarity and hands-on social media experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, and other popular channels.
- Passionate about content strategy and creation.
- Solid understanding of all components of SEO, including best practices (on and off the website).
- Detail-oriented, creative and a team player. A sense of humor helps, too!
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work in our NYC (Midtown) office.
One-stop-destination for Flexible Spending Accounts where you can buy FSA eligible products, search for services and learn about your FSA.