Crimson Hexagon is a international social media analytics software company. As an innovator in the emerging space, Crimson provides industry-leading social media listening and analysis software services to global brands, agencies, organizations and their partners. With a deep understanding of unstructured text analytics, we go beyond the basic metrics and provide expert insights for everyday use. Using Twitter, Facebook and other social media feeds, the company’s platform delivers business intelligence and more to provide our customers with actionable insights to plan strategically for success.
We are on the lookout for a Digital Analyst to join our London-based UK Client Services team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for analytics, measurement and test, and a proven track record of driving analytical insights into tangible results. The person that fills this position works collaboratively with the Client Services team and relevant stakeholders to drive excellence and efficiency for our clients.
- Analyze social media data, develop recommendations based on measurement reporting and analysis and provide insights to clients
- Work closely with respective team members and clients to optimize and coordinate campaign strategies
- Manage tracking & reporting deliverables
- Ensure consistent & relevant analytics designed to optimize & influence strategic direction
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Authorized to work in the UK for any employer
- Candidate must have written and spoken proficiency in English, French and German and familiarity with Dutch and Turkish preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (mathematics, economics, statistics, psychology, research methods or related subject)
- 1-3 years experience Data Analytics consulting/digital environment
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Proven experience in gathering data, performing analysis, developing reports and creating client presentations
- Experience writing and presenting findings & recommendations to clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and project management skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Power user of social media communities, networks and tools
- Ability to think about both practical and visionary uses of available data
- Proficiency in MS Excel, macros/pivot tables
- Proficiency with business software (Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio)
About Crimson Hexagon
We’ve spent years finding the best ways to uncover the answers hidden in social data, and now we help some of the smartest organizations understand what matters.