ABOUT Your Role:
If you are passionate about the digital space, advertising and making some of the biggest brands come to life by reaching 13 million unique users, we want you! Join our Ad Operations team and help brands and advertisers interact with our premium content. The Digital Ad Trafficker role is critical to the execution, management and delivery of campaigns that live across multiple platforms and is responsible for how our audience engages with ads.
ABOUT Your Contributions:
- Manage and traffic online advertising campaigns to meet contractual obligations and drive revenue
- Serve as point of contact for all display ads serving on About.com, helping the sales team reach quarterly and annual goals
- Work closely with our Account Management team to make recommendations and support optimization of campaigns on a frequent basis to ensure optimal campaign performance and delivery
- Support the Head of Ad Operations on integrations, targeting innovations and implementations.
- 2-4 years digital trafficking experience
- Strong knowledge and command of DFP Premium and DSM
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in an ever-changing, fast paced environment
About.com is by far the largest network of expert content on the internet, providing nearly 90 million monthly unique users with outstanding, intent-driven, actionable information. A top-10 US website as measured by comScore, we feature over 3 million articles, across 11 verticals including Home & Garden, Health, Travel, Food and Style. We are the premiere expert-driven resource on the web, with nearly 1,000 topic-specific experts.