DialogTech, the leader in voice-based marketing automation (VBMA), manages, measures and automates voice conversations for businesses and organizations. DialogTech’s VBMA solutions capture and manage phone leads and information that often slip through the cracks of traditional marketing automation and CRM software solutions.
Due to increased demand and our explosive growth, DialogTech has multiple openings for a talented Business Development Specialist to join DialogTech in our Chicago office.
The Business Development Specialist will be responsible for actively managing the entire new business process for accounts in their territory including: prospecting, creating interest and desire, and setting appointments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a high level of new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting and networking.
- Maintain high activity rates with key accounts/prospects to set appointments.
- 75 prospecting activities per day with a goal of setting 3 appointments per day and completing 2 meetings per day.
- Become an expert in assessing prospect’s needs, identifying a use case and using your superior product knowledge to illustrate to the prospect the value of using the DialogTech platform.
- Key to success beyond your sales abilities is strong knowledge of the DialogTech platform and all of its functionality.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-4 years sales experience.
- SaaS/Technology sales experience and ability to explain clearly the functionality of an application platform.
- PPC/Digital Advertising knowledge and/or Ad Tech background a real plus.
- Background in prospecting potential deals in the $25-100k annual revenue range and effectively managing a large pipeline.
- Proven Communication and Negotiation skills.
- A self-motivated, energetic team player with the innate willingness to learn a technology and be an impactful player in a growing and constantly changing company.
- Excellent messaging, positioning and presentation of information for customer impact and influence.
- Strategic business sense and ability to understand the prospect’s business and challenges.
- Experience in or selling to one or more of the following would be beneficial:
- Digital Ad Agency
- Lead Generation
- Online Directory Services & Ecommerce,
- Direct Response
- Financial Services (including Insurance)
- Health Care and Home Health
- Retail and Logistics
- Marketing Automation
- Ad Platforms
- Helpdesk Platforms
At DialogTech we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we make every minute count and have fun doing it. Be a part of a team pushing the boundaries of technology! Join us at one of the 101 Best Places to Work in Chicago and an Inc 500 fastest growing company!