What do we look for?
- You’re super motivated engineer with a passion DevOps, and strong skills in at least one scripting language (Ruby/Python or equivalent).
- You have a strong security background, and at least two year’s experience in a hands-on information security role, ideally on cloud platforms and have a solid understanding of ISO 270001.
- You have experience in performing security vulnerability assessments, will know your way around regulations like PCI and SOX, and may have a CISSP or equivalent security accreditation.
- You will work with customer stakeholders to create, update, and implement Information Security designs, standards and procedures.
- You will evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies.
- You have an honours degree or equivalent qualification in a technical subject
- You have demonstrable customer facing experience, with the ability to build strong working relationships with customers, drive change and see projects to completion .
- You have excellent presentation and writing skills – A good planner and communicator (spoken and written English, other European languages a plus).
- You will have a keen interest in the cloud and how it can enhance our customers lives.
- You are dynamic forward thinking individual who practices what you preach.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal Google Apps domain and groovy smartphone
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture where we keep our feet on the ground and our heads in the Clouds
- 25 days holiday and your birthday off
- World-class training and career development opportunities through our Cloudy University
- Attractive and centrally-located office in all the cities Cloudreach has a presence
- Good food and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a local restaurant every Friday
- Annual spot bonus of 10% base salary based on performance
- Working with a collaborative, social team and levelling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else
Cloudreach are a pioneering cloud computing startup, working in close partnership with Amazon, Google and Salesforce. We're at the forefront of computing technology, working with our customers to use the cloud for such things as processing DNA sequences, connecting their employees together, and building bespoke mobile and web applications for a number of clients in a variety of sectors. As a consultancy, our work is very varied, working with a broad range of leading programming languages, frameworks, and operating systems. We believe in making cloud computing happen for our customers — staying ahead of the technology curve. We value the individuality of our team members, being easy to work with, and helping everyone grow to reach their full potential.