- High-end skills in Microsoft Office 2016 for document production
- Knowledgeable in Adobe CS including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Print design experience
- Experience with creating templates and style guides
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Photography skill set is a plus
- Data visualization is a plus
- Implement brand standards across all of our PowerPoint presentations and collateral
- Responsible for designing, producing and updating PowerPoint presentations for internal/external use.
- Assist in updating and creating client-ready collateral
- Design graphics for print and video use
- Manage and update robust library of presentation assets for use by our Sales team
- Organize and update creative assets library for Marketing team
Simulmedia is the pioneer and market leader in audience-based advertising on TV. We marry the power of advertising placements on national TV inventory with the accuracy of data driven audience targeting to sell and deliver the most precise, results-driven national TV advertising of any TV or media network. Since 2009, our mission has been to build the data resources, audience knowledge, inventory access, and technology platform to deliver results-driven TV advertising. Simulmedia brings digital advertising to TV. Based in the beautiful NoHo area of New York City, we're a start-up founded by serial entrepreneur Dave Morgan and funded by investors Union Square Ventures, Avalon Ventures and Time Warner.