1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world’s leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, Spark Capital, and Alibaba Group, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, MLB and Twitter.
At 1stdibs, our dealers are our strategic partners and this job is a critical part in building and maintaining these important relationships. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and resourceful individual who is dedicated to providing top quality support to our dealer community. This person will use his or her direct interaction with dealer questions and concerns to help come up with solutions that will improve the dealer experience. In addition to providing excellent service for our dealers, this individual will help determine and scale processes and policies related to dealer touch points. The ideal candidate is an advocate of our dealers and their business on 1stdibs, a quick-thinking problem-solver, and a patient and collaborative team member. This person must love working with people and must be able to remain professional and helpful under pressure.
- Oversee dealer support phone lines, emails and ticketing software
- Support team of account managers with all aspects of dealer relationship. Help drive dealer satisfaction by delivering excellent service on all issues and inquiries
- Work closely with product team to identify, report and document system bugs; assist dealers to work around these challenges
- Understand item life cycle and assist in locating items related to the weekly release, which is high-volume and time-sensitive
- Support the vetting team to organize and coordinate documents, images and information flow between dealers and 1stdibs
- Train dealers on internal tools for future self-sufficiency
- Maintain understanding of modifications to dealer tools or policies and tactfully relay the changes to preserve dealer satisfaction
- Assist with message monitoring process for dealer-customer communication through 1stdibs
- Additional duties may be assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years in customer service or sales support
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent writing, speaking and computer skills, including Word, Excel, Google Docs and Powerpoint. Salesforce and Desk experience a plus
- Excellent customer-facing skills and an appreciation of a service role
- Experience working across multiple web-based platforms, troubleshooting software and email issues. Supporting remote users is a big plus
- Superb organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work well in a self-directed, fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly
- Flexible work hours required; the ability to work weekends and holidays as part of a rotating schedule
- Experience in a luxury company a plus
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, modern furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.