We are looking for dedicated individuals willing to work hard and learn from the best. Our team includes some of the world’s best Data Scientists (e.g. Owen Zhang #1 Kaggler, Xavier Conort ex #1 Kaggler, Peter Prettenhofer, core contributor to Python Scikit-learn package and many more)
We are a Boston, MA based startup building a cloud-based app that makes it easy to build and deploy highly accurate predictive models. Founded and run by Data Scientists and Engineers, DataRobot has a strong engineering culture, dedicated to making users successful with data science. We are looking for talented Data Science interns for the Summer of 2014 to help create the future of machine learning. These candidates will learn fast, execute fast, and have what it takes to work in a high pressure start-up environment.
As a data science intern, you will be working on various projects, including testing and analyzing the performance of different models, participating in data science meeting and assisting our expert data scientists in their daily activities.
To become part of our team you need:
· To know how to code in at least one object oriented language
· Have a solid command of statistics and a knowledge of machine learning techniques
· Posses a background in Data Science, Machine Learning, or Computer Science
· Have a passion for data and desire to change the world
· Excellent communication skills, especially written
· Pursuing an MS or BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or related field.
· Authorization to work in the US
What’s in it for you?
As a young team we care about our work environment. In our office you will enjoy ping-pong table, foosball, darts, adult beverages, catered lunches and dinners, and a beautiful office in heart of Fanieul Hall.