DataRobot is seeking a talented engineer to join our Analytics team. As a team member, you’ll be responsible for developing interactive dashboards, reports, and applications for the rest of the company that will allow us to monitor, visualize, and augment our data.
- Experience developing interactive data visualizations, preferably using d3 outside of a wrapper library.
- Proficiency with Python and SQL
- Have a good eye for subtle UI details.
- Demonstrable experience in HTML5 / CSS3 / responsive design, ensuring visualizations are functional at various resolutions across a multitude of devices.
- An online/accessible portfolio of previous work
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with any of the following technologies: WebSockets, Node.js, Redis, MongoDB/NoSQL, Docker, Ansible and AWS.
- Linux experience
- Familiar with software engineering practices such as test-driven development, automation and continuous integration.
- Version control experience in Git
- Passion for Data Science
DataRobot is a predictive analytics platform developed for data scientists by data scientists to build and deploy accurate predictive models in a fraction of the time it takes today.We are changing the economics, speed, and accuracy for the entire predictive modeling process from data preparation to model validation through patented technology leveraging the power of massively scalable processing and the cloud. The net effect is more productivity and faster, more accurate models providing insights with higher confidence and more value. Our solution benefits all Data Scientists regardless of their level of experience or skill set.