DataRobot is looking for an IT Operations Engineer to help us build, support and maintain our corporate infrastructure.You will be responsible build out corporate infrastructure to support local as well as remote staff. You will be responsible for server and network configuration and administration. You will provide IT support to local and remote staff. You will be responsible for building an automated desktop and laptop auto-provisioning system as well and building and supporting a centralized authentication system. You will be responsible for monitoring systems and networks. You will ensure corporate systems have proper backups and proper recovery procedures.
- 2+ years IT operations/Systems administration
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience with network configuration, support and maintenance – including switches, firewalls, load balancers and IPSec VPN, LAN, WLAN.
- Solid knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, NTP, SNMP
- Proficiency in shell scripting or programming
- Knowledge in IT process automation such as backup and recovery
- Knowledge in desktop/laptop automated provisioning
- Knowledge of configuration management tools, like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc; preferably with Ansible
- Expert level in desktop/laptop automated provisioning
- Experience with OpenLDAP or other centralized authentication systems
- Experience with OSX configuration, administration and support
- Experience with Audio/Video conference systems configuration and administration
- Experience with VoIP configuration and administration
- Experience with remote desktop support
- Good writing and communication skills
- Previous startup experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
DataRobot is a predictive analytics platform developed for data scientists by data scientists to build and deploy accurate predictive models in a fraction of the time it takes today.We are changing the economics, speed, and accuracy for the entire predictive modeling process from data preparation to model validation through patented technology leveraging the power of massively scalable processing and the cloud. The net effect is more productivity and faster, more accurate models providing insights with higher confidence and more value. Our solution benefits all Data Scientists regardless of their level of experience or skill set.