DataRobot is seeking a Front-end Developer focused on Interactive data visualization to add to our expanding team to support the ongoing development of our web application.
- 3+ years experience developing interactive Data Visualizations, preferably using d3 outside of a wrapper library.
- Experience with Front-end tools for testing and automation: Grunt, Karma, Jasmine and CasperJs.
- Have a good eye for subtle UI details.
- Demonstrable Experience in HTML5 / CSS3 / Responsive Design, ensuring visualizations are functional at various resolutions across a multitude of devices.
- An online/accessible portfolio of previous work
- Some basic knowledge of Python, and/or experience with other server-side scripting languages.
- Familiar with software engineering practices such as test-driven development, automation and continuous integration.
- Version control experience in Git
- Experience with any of the following technologies:
WebSockets, Node.js, Redis, MongoDB/NoSQL, Python, ZeroMQ, Docker.io, Ansible and AWS.
- Passion for Data Science
DataRobot is a predictive analytics platform developed for data scientists by data scientists to build and deploy accurate predictive models in a fraction of the time it takes today.We are changing the economics, speed, and accuracy for the entire predictive modeling process from data preparation to model validation through patented technology leveraging the power of massively scalable processing and the cloud. The net effect is more productivity and faster, more accurate models providing insights with higher confidence and more value. Our solution benefits all Data Scientists regardless of their level of experience or skill set.