We’re looking for someone to join our Operations team in New York and help us with a number of important tasks to scale our company, and keep our employees and customers happy.
The biggest part of this role revolves around customer billing. From the calculation of the bill through to getting paid and all changes and queries in between. Other aspects of this role pertain to ensuring that we pay the vendors that helps us run our business, such as consultants, or lawyers or the furniture company we just ordered a ton of new desks from. Another aspect of the role is to ensure we have the right tools to get quality work done quickly and efficiently. This person will report to our Operations Director. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a funded, growing NYC start-up.
This position is full-time, on-site at our sunny Flatiron district office. You must be legally qualified to work in the United States. Your compensation will include a competitive salary, equity and a generous benefits package. Did we mentioned the stocked fridge & catered roof deck lunches?
- Calculate how much to bill our customers
- Ensure they pay on time
- Help them understand their bills, which depend on how much they use our product and which plan they’re on
- Help them to renew or upgrade their service
- Figure out why some customers decide to leave us
- Manage timely vendor payments handle related queries
- Help with various ways to provide our employees with the tools they need to get work done
- People-person – love building relationships in-person, over-the-phone or via email
- Enthusiastic, fun and enjoy delighting others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on, love new challenges and love to improve existing processes
- Pay attention to detail, multi-task and prioritise well
- Get-stuff-done mentality
- Google Spreadsheet/Excel experienced