What we’re looking for: We are seeking an enthusiastic lead to help manage our Data Entry Project team.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Client-focused, proactive self-finisher.
- Comfortable working and learning new technologies on the job.
In this role, you will:
- Assists with recruitment process to hire team members as needed and manages the schedule of team.
- Establish operation KPIs and monitors data transfers.
- Conduct weekly meetings with internal and external clients to ensure deliverables are met.
- Continuous process improvement and evaluation of software requirements
- Ensure compliance of timelines are met.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You must have:
- At least one year of professional work experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to type at least 60 words per minute.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and prioritize responsibilities effectively.
- Ability to manage, motivate, and evaluate performance of team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Able to focus and complete repetitive tasks for an extended period of time.
- Experience with ABBYY software a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Our Core Values:
- Change: Continuous reinvention.
- Passion: Never give up, never give in.
- Discipline: You can’t manage what you can’t measure.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, eshots is the leading event intelligence platform in the experiential marketing industry. We help our clients set and benchmark event strategies, maximize consumer lead capture and track/convert those leads into sales.