This position is part of our Customer Technical Support team, which acts both as a technical escalation point for troubleshooting and provides the code and customizations that power the OpinionLab solutions for our customers.
The CTS team works both as individuals and in partnership with one another primarily to complete requests that are submitted by other internal teams via SalesForce and JIRA. Resolution of those tickets may include technical phone calls with customers to explain our solutions or research issues, troubleshooting, customizations to the front-end of our solutions, generation of code packages configured to our individual client needs, integration with third-party tools, or escalation to other development teams, for example.
In addition, a Product Specialist may, from time to time, develop tools intended to improve efficiency, participate in the gathering of requirements for or testing of new products, and create documentation, for example.
- Provide technical support to other internal teams utilizing JIRA ticketing system for issue tracking, communication to other teams, and time keeping.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, which may involve phone calls with customers.
- Customize front-end experiences and design as requested.
- Follow standard protocols for routing of tickets for verification and conduct peer reviews as needed.
- Multi-task and stay organized across a variety of simultaneous issues.
- Answer questions about the product and processes for other internal resources and for customers of all technical abilities, in writing, in person and by phone.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved within CTS or that may affect multiple clients, as appropriate.
- Document processes and participate in other projects as needed, including, for example, the development of tools to aid in the efficiency of the team, and product testing.
- Assist in the training of other team members and teams.
- Be a customer-oriented team player and foster a positive team environment.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Deep understanding of the online space and web based technology.
- Demonstrated customer service focus.
- Good written and verbal skills. Able to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Excellent computer skills (keyboarding, Word, Excel, Internet browsing, Outlook)
- Self-motivated, creative, and able to work both autonomously as well as with others.
- Flexibility in providing support for client needs and able to provide pre-scheduled on-call support during non-standard hours.
- Direct customer service or support-related work experience.
- Experience with templates, agile development environments and development/stage/production testing environments a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills, education & experience.
- Generous benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurances, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, 401K with employer match, & FSA plan
- Casual workplace environment in the heart of Chicago
To apply for this job, please send a cover letter detailing your abilities and your most recent resume to email@example.com, or fill out our resume submission form by following the link to the left. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
OpinionLab provides omnichannel Voice of Customer feedback solutions to help organizations collect, understand, and leverage customer data.