1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world’s leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Ebay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com and Twitter.
We are currently seeking a Marketplace Support Specialist to assist customers with a variety of questions and concerns in an efficient and timely manner, while providing a superb buyer experience.
- Ensure that the customer receives an exceptional level of service in every interaction
- Provide customer and technical support via email, phone and other media
- Research and identify new cases created by customers
- Track and maintain constant communication with the customer from the beginning to the end of any established case, issue, or concern
- Assist in documentation and training of customer service policies
- Other duties may be assigned
- 3+ years in customer service or sales support
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in case management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be able to have flexible schedules to be able to work during weekends/holidays, based on shift assignment
- Luxury goods experience a strong plus
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, modern furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.