What We Do:
Work Market is the leading platform for freelance labor. Our freelance management platform is providing the biggest brands in the world and freelancing businesses, with a solution that allows both sides to manage an end-to-end contract engagement at scale. We are right in the middle of a rapidly growing freelance economy that will make up 50% of the workforce by 2020.
Work Market revolutionizes how businesses leverage a freelance workforce to sell, compete, innovate and service customers in a modern world. Our on-demand workforce solution enables companies to engage freelancers at scale. We’re helping today’s enterprises utilize a flexible workforce to solve their toughest business challenges.
The Customer Success team’s primary responsibilities are to manage client on-boarding, understand our clients’ business needs and identify areas for growth in their adoption of Work Market. Our clients rely on us to drive best practices, educate customers on the nuances of an on-demand workforce, manage relationships, identify opportunities, and above all, ensure that our customers LOVE Work Market.
We are a talented team focused on constant collaboration in order to expand and grow our knowledge of our customers and how they use and engage with our platform. Our unique positioning in the organization lets us provide feedback that drives product enhancements, including features that help satisfy our customers needs.
Who You Are:
- Creates deep personal connections by nature
- Desire to be on the forefront of a major change in how people manage their work lives
- Hungry to grow and drive business relationships
- Goal oriented, always keeping the customer in mind
- Capable of prioritizing a hectic schedule
- Comfort in asking tough questions and eloquently communicating difficult answers
What You Will Do:
- Establish strong consultative relationships with clients and gain a deep understanding of their business
- Communicate product road maps and releases with customers and facilitate feedback to Work Market’s Product Team
- Deliver best practices to customers to help drive successful outcomes
- Develop success plans for customers that outline performance and operational goals
- Identify and drive new opportunities for revenue
- Negotiate and close renewals with existing customers
- Monitor and facilitate adoption of Work Market within customer’s accounts
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues
- You must have at least three (3) years of experience in a client facing role
- You must have at least one (1) year of experience in SaaS account management
- A history of success in growing a book of business and meeting established performance metrics
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in business, communication, psychology or a related field.
Work Market was founded in 2010 with a simple, yet ambitious vision: power the future of work. Since then, we've been on quite the run. We've raised $35 in growth capital, are backed by the world's top venture capitalists and were recently recognized as one of New York City's fastest-growing companies.