We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team in Toronto and help build PostBeyond’s Advocacy Marketing Platform and Programs.
Customer Success is a critical, customer-facing team that focuses on making each and every PostBeyond customer successful. In this role, you will act as a PostBeyond product expert – introducing new customers to our platform, guiding them with best practices and developing new content and training as we expand. This role is a cross-functional role that links our Sales, Engineering, Marketing and Product teams to our customers through proactive account management. The CSM will be reporting to the Vice President of Growth and Customer Success.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Work in a collaborative and constructive way with teams across the company
- Ability to anticipate and manage project risks
- Confident, solution-oriented, independent worker
- Strong communicator, capable of thought leadership within the team.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Four year university / college degree or an equivalent experience
- Manage new customers through PostBeyond’s Onboarding Process
- Act as the primary post-sales relationship owner of PostBeyond Customers
- Manage existing customer relationships to minimize customer churn
- Track customers progress and status using various tools and CRM
- Raise customer risks to relevant teams
- Identify areas of opportunity to expand PostBeyond’s product within existing accounts
- Act as customer-facing expert inside of PostBeyond
Training & Services
- Assist with the development of learning materials such as webinars, training sessions, online documentation and product improvements
- Deliver on-site training for customers requiring deeper levels of support or analysis, when needed
- Provide best practice and white paper content to other Sales related functions (e.g. Marketing Team)
- Refine PostBeyond’s Onboarding Process to be world class as market needs change
- Continuous improvement in the team’s tools, training, processes, reporting, etc., to help the team run efficiently.
At PostBeyond, we’re dedicated to solving problems in communications. Ivan Tsarynny (co-founder), coming from a background at Dale Carnegie and various training and communications companies, always thought that employees are a company’s most valuable assets. This is why he started an employee engagement & advocacy software company. Employees add to the bottom line in various ways, and frankly, they ARE the company. Now what if you empowered these employees on social media, considering that collectively they have a much wider reach than any brand channel? This passion for people and business communications turned into a software company with dozens of clients and thousands of users. PostBeyond’s platform enables employees and partners to post approved brand content to their personal networks in an efficient, consistent, and measurable way.