What We’re All About
Every Uberflipper is laser-focused on creating the best possible product and experience for our customers. We’ve gotten to where we are by working hard and as a result, have an amazing culture, great people and some fun perks that make it all worthwhile.
What Uberflip Does
We’re marketing to marketers! Through our content automation platform, our goal is to empower marketers to create amazing content experiences while providing the tools and insight they need to generate leads and drive growth.
Who We’re Looking For In A Nutshell
- You’re a problem solver who loves, loves, loves helping people
- You have experience in Customer Success, Marketing, or Account Management or experience supporting a range of customers in a B2B or B2C environment
- You’re passionate about marketing in all its forms and possess a strong desire to master the art of content marketing
- You’re a go-getter with everything you do and always look to take initiative to help a customer or improve a process
- You have excellent writing and communication skills and speak fluent English
- You love working as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team
- You’re a fast learner who feels comfortable in world of cutting edge SaaS technology; ideally, you’ve got some coding experience
- You’ve got some sales chops and are comfortable upselling and cross-selling customers on the Uberflip platform
- You hustle. When you see an opportunity, you’ll find a way to make it work
- Onboarding new customers to the Uberflip platform and training new users as required
- Managing accounts to ensure customer health and happiness
- Answering questions and troubleshooting problems from Uberflip customers
- Helping with Tier 1 inquiries through our ticketing system and over the phone
- Assisting the Sales Team with product demos and technical support as required
- Creating customer-focused content for our Knowledge Base and the Uberflip Hub to share best practices with Uberflip customers
- Identifying customer upsell opportunities and nurturing them through to close (though this is not a sales role we need you to be able to sell the benefits of our solution)
- Executing on ways to identify customers before they churn
Have You Got Skills?
At Uberflip we use a variety of tools to meet our objectives. It’s a bonus if you have experience in any of the following areas:
- Ticketing management tools like Zendesk or Salesforce Service Cloud
- Marketing automation or email marketing tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Act-On, and MailChimp
- Analytics platforms like Google Analytics
What You’ll Experience
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture
- A few perks to keep things fun
Uberflip offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth. If you have drive and determination to succeed, this is the one place where you can feel free to challenge yourself, explore new ideas and create a career with tremendous impact.
Sound like a good fit?
Please use this JobScore application process to submit your application. Include a cover letter to show your interest and some examples of websites you’ve working on in the past. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Uberflip was developed to empower marketers, first and foremost. As organizations and technology evolve, marketers are taking on more responsibility and are more accountable than ever before. Uberflip helps marketers create, manage and optimize the content experience at every stage of the funnel so they can boost engagement and generate more leads.