At Kinnek, we’ve spent the last two and a half years revolutionizing the process in which small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) manage their purchasing needs. From industrial ovens to branded coasters, our platform allows a business owner to easily request multiple quotes from our database of trusted suppliers for the best product at the best value. To help manage the quality of our quote requests, we’re looking to add hard working and customer-service minded individuals to a small team of Customer Success Associates. As Kinnek’s front line, Customer Success Associates work directly with SMB owners and managers, introducing them to the Kinnek platform, qualify their immediate needs by clarifying every last detail about their upcoming purchase, and help their business with any other purchasing needs. This role requires a friendly, yet persistent approach to customer service and a get-it-done attitude that has helped our small team build relationships with over 15,000 independent businesses.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Work directly with our buyers to understand and provide solutions to their immediate purchasing needs
- Manage a large volume of inbound and outbound phone interactions with prospective buyers
- Develop relationships with small and medium-sized businesses across the country
We need someone who has:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work across multiple channels of communication including phone, email and live chat
- Strong attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile for our buyers
- Ability to thrive in a very a scrappy, fast-paced startup environment
- Creativity and problem-solving skills – we are constantly improving our product, and want you to help us challenge how we do things at Kinnek
Kinnek is the first large-scale online marketplace for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), which allows places ranging from restaurants to microbreweries and bakeries to wineries to easily buy the equipment and supplies they need to open and operate. We’re replacing paper invoicing and calling down trade directories with a seamless quoting process and direct connection to suppliers selling the right products at the best prices. And we offer suppliers an evolving set of tools to easily communicate with and win new business. Combined, we're bringing business purchasing into the digital age. We’ve proven that there is a huge market and demand for our product, and we’re now iterating and scaling to become THE place where businesses manage their purchasing and supplier relationships.