MOO has an opening for a full-time Customer Service Representative who is fluent in 2 languages – German & English.
Perhaps we’re biased (okay, we are!), but we think our CS agents are the best in the business. The MOO CS team are skilled problem solvers with varied backgrounds – anything from e-commerce and design to art working.
Working on the CS team at MOO requires a high level of professionalism over phone (primarily) as well as email and online chat. But more than that, it requires people who thrive on solving tricky problems, have more patience than a kindergarten teacher, and genuinely love putting a satisfied-customer-smile on the face of every single person they help.
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and online chat.
- Handling enquiries ranging from order status, general product information, technical issues and pricing.
- Dealing with customer refunds, credits and returns requests.
- Handling customer escalations in a professional manner and transferring them to appropriate supervisor or peer.
- Identifying opportunities for site and process improvements and communicating them to supervisor/manager.
- Ideally around 1 year of customer service experience.
- Excellent English and German oral and written skills.
- Enthusiasm for problem solving.
- Initiative and decisiveness.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Advanced computer skills – internet and email.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
MOO is an award-winning online print business. We are passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. Founded in 2004, MOO aims to disrupt the $640 billion global print industry by combining the values of professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web: making great design available to all.