We are a dynamic, rapidly growing VC backed healthcare e-commerce company looking for a motivated and dedicated individual to add to our customer service department full time. This position will entail handling inbound and outbound customer related phone inquiries, as well as responding to email correspondence inquiries promptly and professionally. Our ideal candidate would be an organized and diligent team-oriented individual who is comfortable conversing excellently with customers as well as someone willing to go above and beyond their day to day duties to really add value to a growing organization.
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Product Knowledge, Informing Others, Data Entry Skills, Organization, Analyzing Information, Strong Verbal Communication Skills, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes, Customer Focus, Multi-tasking.
- Since this aspect of healthcare is very detail oriented, there will be a strong learning curve to pick up how these accounts work. You will have to do some studying for the first month to get caught up to date.
One-stop-destination for Flexible Spending Accounts where you can buy FSA eligible products, search for services and learn about your FSA.