Are you ready to take the next step in your Marketing career by joining a dynamic team at a high velocity, freemium-led tech company with more than 35,000 customers (both paid and unpaid) around the world? Logentries is a Boston-based, B2B, SaaS business looking for a leader to establish and drive our customer relationship marketing programs and content. This is a hands-on, highly visible role, working across the organizations to educate, retain and upgrade our rapidly growing customer base.
The Customer Relationship Marketing Manager will be dedicated to developing and implementing monthly programs to identify and segment our existing customer base; educate them via content, webinars, best practices, email, social, and other channels about valuable product features and updates; develop promotions and offers to incentivize expansion; support VIP and key account campaigns and special programs.
The right candidate understands how to drive the business through customer conversion and expansion and is excited to play an important role in defining and leading this opportunity.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to enrich customer data; and segment database for prioritized and targeted outreach.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Product Marketing to identify and segment key customer use cases/pain points/feature usage and develop content for education and upgrade opportunities.
- Develop monthly customer engagement/customer education programs including a mix of: new “How to” articles; product documentation; best practices workshops/webinars; videos; small group/1:1 sessions with Customer Success team.
- Draft, write, edit, proof-read, and launch targeted customer email marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with Sales leadership on VIP and key account campaigns/special programs.
- Collaborate closely with Sales leadership on monthly incentives or upgrade offers.
- Analyze the weekly and monthly program performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. in order to meet monthly and quarterly goals.
- 3-5+ years of B2B marketing experience; Sales or operations experience a plus.
- Proven, hands-on experience with Customer Marketing and/or Customer Success is required.
- Experience with designing, building, and executing customer-facing marketing programs/campaigns.
- Awareness and/or experience in log management, data analytics, application performance management; general technical proficiency is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Passionate attention to detail.
- Collaborator; Self-driven; Resourceful.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and/or Marketing automation.
- Experience in a small team, fast-paced, start-up environment is preferred.
- Strong desire to have a measureable impact on the business.
Logentries is the leading real-time log management and analytics service built for the cloud, making business insights from machine-generated log data easily accessible to development, IT and business operations teams of all sizes. With the broadest platform support and an open API, Logentries brings the value of log-level data to any system, to any team member, and to a community of more than 35,000 worldwide users. While traditional log management and analytics solutions require advanced technical skills to use, and are costly to set-up, Logentries provides an alternative designed for managing huge amounts of data, visualizing insights that matter,and automating in-depth analytics and reporting across its global user community.