Own the success of assigned customer deployments. Consult with Sales, customers, and colleagues pre- and post-sale regarding technical capabilities and best practices; work with customers to establish a launch plan that aligns with their VoC needs and helps them capture the most value from their OpinionLab engagement; coordinate efforts and communicate status of deployment activities throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure successful and rapid launches that leave customers delighted.
- Answer questions from Sales regarding prospects’ implementation needs.
- Participate in pre-sale calls with Sales and prospects to explain the implementation process, provide detail regarding technical requirements, and develop appropriate solutions for their needs.
- Provide Implementations-related content and estimates to Sales and Customer Engagement team in response to RFPs and Prospect needs.
- Plan for and drive successful delivery across the customer and internal organizations for multiple concurrent client project launches ranging from 1 week to 6 months from project inception through customer acceptance.
- Follow standard project management methodology and tracking.
- Gather and document technical requirements and decisions; create, maintain, and communicate customer facing project plans; provide continual updates and status reports to customer and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure efficient delivery.
- Escalate any potential roadblocks to successful deployment to customer and internal stakeholders.
- Escalate requests for scope changes to Customer Engagement Manager.
- Submit requests to other Customer Ops teams as appropriate, ensure their deliverables match requests, and deliver same to customer.
- Schedule customer trainings.
- Guide customers through their testing and troubleshooting process.
- Secure customer acceptance post-launch and document details of deployment for handoff to other Customer Ops teams.
- Lead and collaborate with colleagues regarding particularly complex, technical projects.
- Act as primary customer interface for implementations for both new and existing assigned projects.
- Consult with customer to determine project goals, resources and timelines.
- Consult with customer regarding and encourage use of established best practices in the development of project strategies that meet their VoC objectives and deliver the best value possible.
- Set appropriate expectations.
- Advise clients regarding deployment costs.
- Explain the technical details of our solutions and integrations to both business and technical customer teams.
- Provide off hours support for customer implementations as needed for launches.
- Collaborate with Customer Engagement team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and communicate opportunities to position other service offerings.
- Occasional travel to Customer sites domestically and internationally.
- Contribute to continual product and process improvement and documentation measures.
- Track time and project status
- Document and maintain all relevant customer and project notes in Salesforce.
- Submit documentation of launch and customer acceptance to Finance.
Success will be measured by:
- Quality of implementation in accordance with OpinionLab best practices.
- Time to launch.
- Customer feedback.
- Excellent and professional communication and presentation skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with and guide both business and technical contacts.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to track multiple concurrent projects in detail.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Based in Chicago.
- 3+ years as a client project lead or client facing position.
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally up to 5%.
- Understanding of and experience leading projects or client interactions involving:
- The Web stack
- Client-side technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, Libraries
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- HTTP requests
- Ideal candidates will have:
- Understanding of mobile/tablet applications
- Familiarity with script loaders (tag management systems)
- Familiarity with 3rd party connectors such as session replay, behavioral analytics, CRM systems, or text analytics tools.
- Experience as a Sales Engineer or Web Developer
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills, education & experience.
- Generous benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurances, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, 401K with employer match, & FSA plan
- Casual workplace environment in the heart of Chicago
To apply for this job, please send a cover letter detailing your abilities and your most recent resume to email@example.com, or fill out our resume submission form by following the link to the left. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
OpinionLab provides omnichannel Voice of Customer feedback solutions to help organizations collect, understand, and leverage customer data.