As the Customer Experience Manager you are the closest link to our users. We are looking for someone who loves people but more importantly loves helping them! You will be the go-to person for our users looking for answers, but you will also be crucial to our product team since you will be the most insightful on our users’ needs. We take our job very seriously but also have a great deal of fun with it. Smart, creative, and empathetic applicants are a must!
You will be an advocate for our scientific customer, helping them decipher their problems and optimize their research. Your energy and passion about the Science Exchange mission will play a crucial role in improving understanding and generating excitement in the research community.
- Be a Science Exchange product expert so that you can help current and potential users advance their research objectives
- Create great impressions on our users by being helpful and enthusiastic when contacted through email, phone, and chat
- Manage customer orders of $1K-$100K, facilitating communication, outreach, and payment
- Actively engage labs, recruiting new vendors and educating existing ones about Science Exchange products and features
- Work with the product team to identify errors, bugs, and potential product improvements
- Contribute to community outreach, marketing, and partnership initiatives
- Undergraduate degree in the physical or life sciences
- 1-2 years of direct customer support, sales, account management or related experience in client relations
- Passion for people: love working with, talking to, and interacting with people through all means of communication
- Must be able to thrive in an often chaotic environment with dogs, new tech, Just Dance, and breakout singing sessions
- Excellent communication and outreach skills, responding rapidly to customer inquiries, drafting concise and informative emails, and comfortable with lead gen and cold calls
- Outstanding organization, planning, and critical thinking skills; you should be detail-oriented and able to organize your own workflow
- Tenacity, patience, and a willingness to learn
About Science Exchange
Science Exchange is a marketplace for scientific collaboration, where researchers can order experiments from the world's best labs. Our mission is to improve the quality and efficiency of scientific research by using market-based incentives to promote collaboration between scientists.