Crimson Hexagon is a leading provider of social media analysis software. Powered by patented technology and an in-house data library of more than 500 billion posts, the Crimson Hexagon ForSight™ platform delivers the industry’s deepest and most actionable insights from social media data to hundreds of brands and agencies. Clients include leading global organizations such as Microsoft, Paramount Pictures, Starbucks, Simon & Schuster and Twitter, and leading agencies such as CP+B, HUGE and We Are Social. Find us on Twitter @crimsonhexagon.
Reporting to the SVP of Client Services, you will be responsible to forge and nurture our relationship with the advocate customer base. As Crimson Hexagon’s Customer Advocacy Manager, you will spend your time developing programs and tactics that strengthen our relationship with top-tier customers and build loyalty to the Crimson Hexagon brand. You will be faced with new opportunities and challenges to improve the relationship between us and our customers. You should have a vested interest in creativity as well as a keen sense for operationalizing how we engage, add and derive value with customers. Your impact on our customers will reach far and wide, from one-on-one to one-to-many outreach, from customer reference management to sales enablement, from regional user events to strategic executive events. You will also help us chart the course around our advocacy program, so both initiative and core-competencies are critical to your success.
- Develop and foster solid relationships with our main points of contact at top-tier accounts that results in Crimson Hexagon evangelism.
- Work collaboratively with internal Sales & Marketing functions to achieve company goals.
- Communicate and advocate the needs of our most valued tier of customers to internal stakeholders including Product, Engineering, Sales and the Crimson Hexagon Executive team.
- Manage customer candidates to participate in case studies, white papers, press and speaking opportunities.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Assist the SVP of Client Services with strategic Customer contacts, relationship management, call logistics, and post-meeting follow up.
- Implement system and process to maintain positive customer references that accelerates Sales’ and Customer Success’ quarterly bookings achievement.
- Monitor strategic customer reference database to segment and match customer advocates with appropriate marketing vehicle resulting in maximum impact for both the customer and Crimson marketing.
- Throttle customer references to avoid “reference overload.” Maintain status relevance in CRM (SFDC) system.
- Help manage the logistics and attendance at customer events; ie- Customer Advisory Board & regional user events (as needed).
- Create customer communities around key referenceable customers to further enhance customer satisfaction and advocacy.
- Create a robust customer advocacy theme to the 2nd year + of customer lifecycle, using one-to-many multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years Customer Advocacy experience
- Exceptional organizational skills & ability to deliver against multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to C-level clientele
- Experience building out B2B customer advocacy programs
- Must be proficient in Excel, PPT, SFDC
- Experience building a customer referral program from the ground up
- Experience hosting Customer focused events
- Strong decision-making skills and independent judgment
- Motivated, self-starter with an excellent work ethic and high level of integrity
- Dependable with the desire to work and grow at a fast, start-up pace
- Passionate about customer success as a way to help both retain and expand customer usage
- Sense of humor required
About Crimson Hexagon
We’ve spent years finding the best ways to uncover the answers hidden in social data, and now we help some of the smartest organizations understand what matters.