We’re looking for a Creative Director to lead creative efforts on individual projects, working with both internal and external teams on a wide range of projects, from music videos to games to unscripted serialized content.
- Concepting for projects
- Creating briefs for projects
- Leading creative efforts and teams
- Writing and designing of treatments
- Setting the overall tone and design direction on projects with the design teams
- Briefing external and internal production teams
- Reviewing proposals and treatments and providing creative direction
- Overseeing physical production as needed
- Overseeing post-production
- At least five years in the design/media environment
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to lead creative teams
- Understanding of digital interactivity from a user experience PoV
- Graphic design/art direction background a plus
Interlude is a media and technology company at the forefront of immersive video entertainment. Combining deep creative expertise with our responsive video technology, our videos allow viewers to step into the narrative and impact its course in real time, introducing an element of magic to storytelling and creating a personalized experience that is different each time. We believe video can be much more than a passive experience, and that the future of entertainment is interactive. We partner with the biggest names in the music and entertainment space, and work with top brands and media organizations to create and distribute immersive video content on mobile and web.