What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of 6+. Including designers and copywriters.
- Lead the strategy, creative executions and design of all brand related output from the company.
- Head the vision of the Bark&Co brand by working closely with the CMO and Co-Founder.
- Oversee production vendors and creative agencies’ production from strategy to execution.
- Help shape the vision and execution of all Bark&Co products, digital and physical.
- Ideate new communication campaigns for Bark&Co products and partnerships.
- Collaborate with the partnerships team on the creative execution of new initiatives.
- Shape the brand guidelines in collaboration with the head of design.
- Shape the creative culture through thought leadership and collaboration.
Pawferred candidate will be:
- 6+ years experience in leading brand’s vision and execution
- Conceptually very strong thinker and leader that is not afraid to get her/his hands dirty.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fluid environment, handling a variety of assignments and technologies, and needs to be as fluent in user centric design.
- Strong communicator and strategic thinker
- Proficient in all major design tools like Photoshop.
- Able and willing to work in a collaborative environment and adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Loves simplicity and fun.
- Head over heels in ruv with pups!
About Bark&Co (BarkBox)
Bark & Co is the handiwork of Matt Meeker, Henrik Werdelin and Carly Strife. Brought together by their love of all things canine, these three launched Bark & Co’s first product, BarkBox, with little thought as to how popular it was going to be. As BarkBox grew, so did their understanding of the loyal dog parents that loved their monthly box of goodies. The success of the box led to the creation of Bark & Co, a company that is dedicated to building products that foster the health and happiness of dogs everywhere.