- Partner with Manager on review of advertising and mobile apps for compliance with FTC regulation, industry self-regulation, platform guidelines and internal policies and practices
- Collaborate with legal team members on review of landing pages and related advertising projects
- Support compliance manager on review of the company’s call center vendor; monitor and evaluate calls and reporting from moderation firm; provide reports documenting compliance metrics
- Conduct weekly scanning of websites for advertising compliance concerns. Compile findings from other team members; document and report findings.
- Negotiate and collaborate with business leaders to achieve required levels of compliance while supporting business goals
- Document all reviews and approvals in systems designed to support company audit requirements
- Participate in special projects as needed
- 1-2 years of compliance, digital product development or marketing experience
- College graduate
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Team player
Mindspark is home to some of the most unique and engaging digital applications on the Web. We listen to consumers and our business partners to develop and market highly-targeted digital experiences for consumer audiences across a wide range of interests. Mindspark is the kind of company where creativity, technology savvy and innovative thinking thrive. Our passion for innovation and creativity comes from the smart, amazingly intelligent people we hire.