We’re a large scale, consumer brand looking for an individual who will conduct deep analyses of website performance and online member engagement using various reporting platforms and tools. This position will support reporting on long term trends, as well as on new feature and functionality releases and act as the gate keeper of all relevant digital data to ensure that the correct data points are being captured accurately and meets all current & future business needs.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life (it makes our company parties more exciting!). You must be an energetic and inventive team player looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. Please note, if you thrive by being given explicit instructions of what to do next, this position probably isn’t for you. However, if you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
- Conceptualize new design solutions – bringing them to life through comps, wireframes, rapid prototypes, and final designs and templates
- Evaluate web traffic and other data and provide optimization recommendations across multiple digital channels
- Participate in developing and improving processes, methodology, documentation and best practices for conducting tests, web surveys and optimization of digital channels
- Design clean, fresh and current user interfaces regardless of device (mobile/desktop/tablet/etc.)
- Possess an ability & desire to actually do the work needed to get from UX concepts to final product
- Be a main contributor to the design, development and launch of testing, targeting and optimization activities
- Test marketing messages, product descriptions, calls-to-action, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, etc.
- Help the Site Optimization and Testing team conduct conversion optimization through A/B tests
- Translate both qualitative and quantitative test results into actionable design insights
- Analyze and predict user behavior, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve UX
- Use analytical thinking and leverage data to increase site revenue
- Use critical thinking skills to translate sometimes vague or complex concepts into viable interactive solutions
Desired Skills And Experience:
- 5+ years of experience, preferably for a consumer internet or eCommerce company
- Expert understanding of usability and interaction design principles
- Highly analytical and experienced in running A/B and usability tests
- Maintain an awareness of competitive information and key financial industry and technology trends to provide context for branded website performance
- Understanding of capabilities & constraints of digital channel technologies (e.g., Web, Mobile, Desktop, Tablet etc.)
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proven experience in using data to identify issues and create clear actions to improve website performance and KPIs
- Solid observational and listening skills; ability to recognize user experience needs and convert into product design
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to talk to and understand stakeholders
- Results driven, experienced individual that can reliably meet goals & deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly-polished web-based and mobile prototypes under tight time constraints
- Self-directed and highly organized; adept at prioritization even amidst ambiguity
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Experience working in a start-up environment a plus
Additional Skills Appreciated but Not Required:
- You have a strong opinion on the types of swag the company should be wearing
- You enjoy building your own work setup (Mac/PC, big screens, Aerons, etc.) and getting the latest in tech gadgetry
BeenVerified's mission is to help people discover, understand, and use public data in their everyday lives.We're democratizing access to public records that were traditionally expensive and hard to access.