MOGUL, an award-winning technology platform for women worldwide is currently seeking Content and Community Interns for Fall 2015.
As a MOGUL Content and Community Intern, you will be working closely with the VP of Content and Community to cover top-trending topics, as well as help in expanding our international Contributor Network. We are looking for an open-minded, creative, passionate individual who loves to write, enjoys the fast-pace environment of working in a hot startup, and who has the appropriate skills to find trending content to refurbish on the platform, as well as create original content that will drive traffic and further bring our mission of empowering women to life.
– Research breakthrough content ideas that will drive traffic
– Scout web for trending content and refurbish for the platform
– Conduct research on possible new Contributors
– Analyze previous efforts to enhance the effectiveness of content, with an eye toward creating deeper engagement opportunities with community
– Must be a college student or recent graduate
– Must have strong writing skills with high attention to detail
– Must be creative and think outside the box
– Must love pop culture and the Internet
– Must have high communication skills
– Be smart, fast, comfortable with change, innovative, and entrepreneurial
– Have a good sense of humor
– Must have high level of maturity
MOGUL is an online information platform for women worldwide, connecting users to trending content, including articles, videos, products, discussions, jobs, and courses that are personalized to their interests. MOGUL ultimately empowers women to exchange information, share their voice, and connect with other women around the world. Reaching millions of monthly unique users, MOGUL is regularly visited by more than 196 countries and 23,000 cities worldwide. MOGUL was the Recipient of the 2014 Innovator Award presented by Cadillac, and named one of the Top NYC Startups to Watch in 2015 by Entrepreneur Magazine.