Planted (Techstars NY’14) is a mobile recruitment platform for companies to hire junior talent for non-technical positions. We pre-screen for qualified candidates and offer a flexible trial-perm structure to ensure fit.
Looking to get in at the ground floor of an early stage startup? We’re looking for a Community Growth Associate who can efficiently help drive the growth and expansion of our talent community. You will work closely with our Marketing and Account Management team to help grow and engage our talent network through direct outreach, partnerships and events.
– Research and reach out to passive and active jobseekers to help drive our growth and expansion across all open positions on our platform
– Identify and build partnerships with relevant organizations to drive overall community growth
– Immerse yourself in the local startup community and attend local meetups, conferences and other industry events to create awareness about Planted
– Prior community, marketing or sales experience (internship or full-time position) driving user growth
– Incredible organizational skills as well as tireless follow up and tracking abilities
– Exceptional communication and people facing skills
– A love of finding and utilizing unrealized, “out-of-the-box” techniques
– Team-focused, highly collaborative, and self-directed
– Interest in startups or recruitment preferred
Planted is a talent platform that connects recent grads with startups for non-tech jobs including business development, marketing, sales, customer experience, operations, and more. Planted sends you curated jobs matching your interests and acts as your inside referral to the company if it’s a great fit. Grow your career at a job you’ll love.