We’re changing the way healthcare technology is purchased, consumed, and delivered to patients through our collaborative ecosystem. Our overarching mission is to enable life saving technology to be at the right place, at the right time, for the right cost. We are making provider’s lives easier and opening up a multi-billion dollar market in the process.
Cohealo is a fun, diverse, and growing team of experts from multiple industries on a mission to make healthcare affordable and accessible for every patient on the planet.
You are a motivated, bright and experienced software engineer with two or more years experience in Ruby on Rails and eager to face challenging tasks You ideally have worked with lean methodologies and iterative development, and want your work to drive change in a major industry.
- Play an integral role in the development of our innovative multi-sided platform for Healthcare
- Write clean, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Develop scalable features from the ground up.
- Write tests and make sure the code is continuously tested
- Simply awesome with Ruby on Rails
- Excellent problem solving, creative thinking and self-motivation skills
- Strong understanding of scalability, algorithms and software/architectural design patterns
- Solid background in dynamic languages and databases
- Experience creating and consuming web services and APIs (REST)
- Knowledge of front-end technologies (jQuery, SASS, HAML)
- Fearless about experimenting with new technologies
- Communicate effectively with product managers and business stakeholders
We are maniacal about our mission at Cohealo; we combine an exciting startup culture with relentless work ethic. We empower every team member with the autonomy to be awesome, accompanied with competitive salary and benefits.
Cohealo is one of the fastest growing health tech companies in the market. We focus on collaborative consumption business intelligence for health systems. Cohealo provides its partners, health systems, a software platform delivered in a SaaS method that optimizes the deployment of capital and the consumption of their medical equipment. We enable the health system to centralize resource deployment and consumption across a multi-hospital group by quantifying and making excess capacity actionable.