Cogo Labs is hiring an Account Manager to own important relationships with the advertising partners of our fast growing email marketing company. The Account Manager will work closely with the Business Development and Analytics teams, and is responsible for working with an existing portfolio of advertisers.
- Get to know our accounts, creating opportunities and solutions to help them grow.
- Develop productive and insightful relationships with our advertiser partners.
- Understand client goals and work with them to improve their campaigns.
- Contribute market analysis, monitor competitive activity and identify emerging advertiser needs.
- Create and deliver proposals to grow budgets with existing advertising partners, and introduce them to new products or opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 1-2 years of account management, ad operations, affiliate or online marketing experience.
- Basic understanding of data analysis and analytical techniques, with a desire to learn more.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Flexibility and self-motivation to thrive in a creative, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong interest in growing a business from the ground up and gaining startup experience.
About Cogo Labs
We're building cutting-edge tools and harnessing the power of big data in order to create a sustainable, repeatable process for building successful web companies.