What do we look for?
- You’ve earned at least a Bachelor’s degree inEngineering, Computer Science, or a similar subject
- You’re super motivated and have at least two years ofworking experience. We can find a great role for you with 2 years or with 10 years experience
- Scripting skills – ideally Python or Ruby, but talk to us if you love to hack in any language. We look for people who automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldn’t update each one manually right?
- You’ll probably prefer a command line to a GUI
- Solid knowledge of Linux (or perhaps Windows) Systems Administration/Engineering
- Ability to travel across the U.S. – this position will require up to 75% travel.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal Google Apps domain and groovy smartphone
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture where we keep our feet on the ground and our heads in the Clouds
- 23 days holiday plus your birthday off. One extra day, up to 27, for every year of cloudy service.
- World-class training and career development opportunities through our Cloudy University
- Attractive and centrally-located office in all the cities Cloudreach has a presence
- Good food and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a local restaurant every Friday
- Annual spot bonus of 10% base salary based on performance
- Working with a collaborative, social team and levelling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else
Cloudreach are a pioneering cloud computing startup, working in close partnership with Amazon, Google and Salesforce. We're at the forefront of computing technology, working with our customers to use the cloud for such things as processing DNA sequences, connecting their employees together, and building bespoke mobile and web applications for a number of clients in a variety of sectors. As a consultancy, our work is very varied, working with a broad range of leading programming languages, frameworks, and operating systems. We believe in making cloud computing happen for our customers — staying ahead of the technology curve. We value the individuality of our team members, being easy to work with, and helping everyone grow to reach their full potential.