What do we look for?
- You’ve studied and qualified in ITIL to at least foundation level.
- You’re super motivated and have at least three years working experience as a Service Delivery / Service Manager role.
- You’re highly skilled in communication and have a proven ability to influence.
- You want to deliver first class customer service.
- You will have a good head for numbers and be at one with ‘The Spreadsheet’.
- You will have a keen interest in the cloud and how it can enhance our customers lives.
- You’re dynamic forward thinking individual who practices what you preach.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal Google Apps domain and groovy smartphone
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture where we keep our feet on the ground and our heads in the Clouds
- 25 days holiday and your birthday off
- World-class training and career development opportunities
- No meaningless job titles in our flat management structure
- Good food and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a restaurant every Friday
- Annual spot bonus of 10% base salary based on performance
- Working with a collaborative, social team and levelling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else
Cloudreach are a pioneering cloud computing startup, working in close partnership with Amazon, Google and Salesforce. We're at the forefront of computing technology, working with our customers to use the cloud for such things as processing DNA sequences, connecting their employees together, and building bespoke mobile and web applications for a number of clients in a variety of sectors. As a consultancy, our work is very varied, working with a broad range of leading programming languages, frameworks, and operating systems. We believe in making cloud computing happen for our customers — staying ahead of the technology curve. We value the individuality of our team members, being easy to work with, and helping everyone grow to reach their full potential.