What do we look for?
- You’ve graduated with honors and at leastbachelor’s degree inEngineering, Computer Science or a similar STEM subject
- You’re super motivated and have at leastfive year’s working experience, as this role requires in-depth technical knowledge that can be used to guide and advise customers.
- Great client facing skills with the ability to articulate complex technical challenges and communicate effectively with your customer peers.
- Scripting skills – ideally Python or Ruby, but talk to us if you love to hack in any language. We look for people who automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldn’t update each one manually right?
- You’ll probably prefer a command line to a GUI
- Solid knowledge of Linux (or Windows) Systems Administration/Engineering
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, smartphone
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture where we keep our feet on the ground and our heads in the Clouds – this year’s project is building a Quadcopter on our 3D printer.
- 23 days holiday plus your birthday off. One extra day, up to 27, for every year of cloudy service.
- Great career development opportunities
- Centrally-located offices
- Good food and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a restaurant every Friday
- Share Options
- Working with a collaborative, social team and levelling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else
Cloudreach are a pioneering cloud computing startup, working in close partnership with Amazon, Google and Salesforce. We're at the forefront of computing technology, working with our customers to use the cloud for such things as processing DNA sequences, connecting their employees together, and building bespoke mobile and web applications for a number of clients in a variety of sectors. As a consultancy, our work is very varied, working with a broad range of leading programming languages, frameworks, and operating systems. We believe in making cloud computing happen for our customers — staying ahead of the technology curve. We value the individuality of our team members, being easy to work with, and helping everyone grow to reach their full potential.