We are looking for a creative, driven front end developer to lead the development of customer facing applications running on top of our node.js APIs.
Skills we like:
- Experience using one of the MVC frameworks such as Angular, Ember, or Backbone
- Experience with Git for version control
Nice to haves:
- Experience in Node.js, REST, websockets, SQL, and NoSql
- Experience coding in D3 or similar libraries
- Active participation in open source community
What we can offer:
- Very competitive compensation and benefits
- General sense of well-being and excitement
At Climb, we’re building a new type of student lending company: one that we would want to use and one that strives to never finance an education that doesn’t help the student. We work only with high-quality, outcomes-oriented schools that consistently change their graduates’ earning potential. We are starting out by funding students at coding bootcamps and other non-traditional education programs boasting 90%+ job placement into high-paying positions as web developers, front end engineers, data scientists, or user interface designers.