The Client Success Coordinator will support the Client Success Team and OrderGroove clients. If you’re driven by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly! We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and ready to step up and do whatever it takes to ensure that our clients have a rewarding and successful partnership working with OrderGroove. We work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We’re looking for bright, talented individuals who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of subscription commerce. Are you ready to join us?
The Client Success Team delivers strategic recommendations, best practices and subscription expertise to our clients. Working on the Client Success Team requires a passion for building strong client relationships and becoming our clients’ most valuable partner. We are a close-knit team that takes pride in our work and loves working together. We are client obsessed and are willing to go the extra mile for our clients.
- Own and cultivate relationships with a portfolio of client accounts.
- Interact with clients on a daily basis and provide proactive recommendations as well as responsive account support.
- Partner with clients to help deliver on their business objectives.
- Provide support on other clients’ accounts outside of direct portfolio.
- Develop subject matter expertise on the OrderGroove offering.
- Assist with departmental wide reporting and documentation.
- Ownership over departmental projects such as surveys, client emails etc. as determined.
- Exceed client’s expectations and ensure a positive client satisfaction rate.
- Manage client projects such as offer optimizations, creative requests and more.
- Assist in the client onboarding process including email management, creative and implementation of best practices.
- Train clients on the OrderGroove dashboard tool.
- BS / BA degree required
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- A proven ability to provide exceptional service
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A strong visual eye and creative mind
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive ‘can-do’ outlook
OrderGroove first introduced its innovative, enterprise-class subscription commerce platform in 2010 and continues to set the standard for omni-channel subscription commerce solutions. Today, we power more than 75 brands across dozens of verticals.