The Client Solutions Consultant will support the Solutions Team and OrderGroove clients. If you’re driven by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly! Our Client Solutions team guides our clients, both during the implementation and post launch on how to technically implement the OrderGroove technology. Working on the Client Solutions Team requires an aptitude for grasping technical concepts and relaying them to both technical and non-technical roles. You will have demonstrated a proven track record of delivering technical projects on time, and on budget, while exceeding clients’ expectations with high quality solutions. The Client Solutions Team delivers against all technical aspects of our business including new client acquisition, client onboarding, existing client growth and client and technical partner relationship management.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and ready to step up and do whatever it takes to ensure our clients have a rewarding and successful technical partnership working with OrderGroove. We work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We’re looking for bright, talented individuals who are excited about innovation, growth, and the incredible opportunities in subscription commerce. Are you ready to join us?
- Manage client integrations and existing client technical projects from start to finish.
- Manage client expectations on project scope and deliverables.
- Cultivate great relationships with your clients and our technical partners throughout our engagement with them.
- Guide new and existing clients on strategic technical projects and deliver world class solutions.
- Ensure technical project deliverables, budgets and deadlines stay on track.
- Partner with developers to translate needs from the business side to technical requirements.
- Partner with Product Management to ensure that proposed solutions work within the technical architecture and enable a high quality product.
- Partner with Client Success to ensure an optimal client experience and delivery of technical solutions that exceed client’s expectations.
- Create and manage internal and external technical documentation.
- Develop thoughtful technical solutions to complex business problems and relay these solutions to both technical and non-technical contacts.
- Assist with client technical support.
- Assist in the QA/testing process for all projects.
- Consistently reflect on current processes and communicate efficiencies and drawbacks to ensure continuous improvement.
- Ensure a high client satisfaction rating and clients who are Net Promoters of OrderGroove.
- BS / BA degree required
- Self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- A proven ability to provide exceptional service
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive ‘can-do’ outlook
- Experience working in a technology driven environment
- Experience working closely with developers and highly technical roles
- Experience delivering against complex projects and timelines
OrderGroove first introduced its innovative, enterprise-class subscription commerce platform in 2010 and continues to set the standard for omni-channel subscription commerce solutions. Today, we power more than 75 brands across dozens of verticals.