We are looking for an experienced Client Services Manager to join our business team. In this role, you will be working with the digital marketing teams at these prestigious organizations to help them succeed with our software through product demonstrations, product fulfillment, customer evangelizing and training, and campaign analysis. Your work and ideas will help shape our product.
We offer a friendly and supportive environment and, of course, we all love movies and TV. We are proud to be working with the biggest names in the business and helping to lead Hollywood’s transformation into the digital era.
- Create and deliver product demonstrations and customer proposals in the context of business development.
- Help partners implement GoWatchIt, identifying their needs and constraints (their technologies, processes, and personnel/service providers), and leading the development of creative solutions in accordance with GoWatchIt’s broader business goals.
- Interact with partner service providers including creative, advertising, and social media agencies to promote holistic use of GoWatchIt products and services.
- Push to proliferate GoWatchIt technology throughout client organizations on a global basis by understanding their structures, personnel/politics and processes, and identifying and demonstrating GoWatchIt’s effectiveness in promoting key internal priorities.
- Overall client management – build rapport with key teams, respond to service issues, train staff, and monitor/manage customer implementations.
- Prepare and interpret campaign reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing GoWatchIt activity on client installations; create customer success stories for marketing purposes.
- Contribute to product development by identifying short-term and long-range needs, providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations and recommending options and courses of action.
- Contribute to team effort and dynamic.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in vendor sales or procurement, ideally in the entertainment or advertising industry.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in client management.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills – able to build rapport and to communicate clearly, convincingly, and economically.
- Organized and analytical – adept at managing multiple projects.
- Able to recognize/anticipate and eliminate sales and implementation obstacles through innovative and adaptive approaches.
- Experience, familiarity, and interest in our products and line of business a plus – movie and TV junkies welcome!
Plexus Entertainment is the creator of GoWatchIt (www.gowatchit.com), a software platform for movie and TV show marketing and a tool for consumer discovery and consumption of filmed content. Our customers include (i) the world's biggest movie studios, including Warner Bros., Universal Studios and Paramount Pictures, (ii) leading media companies such as the New York Times and BuzzFeed, and (iii) industry societies and consortia including the Motion Picture Association of America and the Sundance Institute.