Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent support to the Client Relations and Sales teams.
- Support ongoing deliveries of Simulmedia campaigns and post campaign reporting.
- Communicate regularly with your peers concerning campaigns and reports being built for clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams, working together to keep projects on track and resolving issues as they arise.
- Deliver reports, analyses and insights that address clients’ advertising questions and goals.
- Become expert in Simulmedia products and internal tools which enable clients’ desired business outcomes.
- 3-5 years of work experience that includes analytical experience
- Proven proficiency with numbers and statistics, experience in extracting and analyzing data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insight would be a bonus
- Project management skills, including the abilities to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with colleagues and clients in diverse departments, geographic locations, and time zones
- Ability to manage and develop ongoing client relationships
- Solid communication skills, including both written and verbal
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are necessary
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, fast learner, and a team player willing to help others
- Adaptable person who can deal with rapidly changing TV 2.0 industry
Simulmedia is the pioneer and market leader in audience-based advertising on TV. We marry the power of advertising placements on national TV inventory with the accuracy of data driven audience targeting to sell and deliver the most precise, results-driven national TV advertising of any TV or media network. Since 2009, our mission has been to build the data resources, audience knowledge, inventory access, and technology platform to deliver results-driven TV advertising. Simulmedia brings digital advertising to TV. Based in the beautiful NoHo area of New York City, we're a start-up founded by serial entrepreneur Dave Morgan and funded by investors Union Square Ventures, Avalon Ventures and Time Warner.