Spreemo is a fast growing, Manhattan-based company developing a healthcare communication platform that connects doctors, patients and insurance companies. We’re seeking a full-time Client Relations Associate to join our dynamic team.
At Spreemo, we strive to give our customers the best possible experience whether it is over the phone, on the web or in person. A Client Relations Associate at Spreemo is on the front lines in helping our clients deliver the best healthcare possible. You will be a highly engaged advocate of our values of quality medical services, price transparency, and the use of technology to achieve greater efficiencies. A strong work ethic, communication skills and high levels of empathy are important to this position. The ideal candidate is ready to take on a variety of responsibilities. There is so much to learn in the world of healthcare. Quick learners will excel in this position.
About the Position
- Learn the ins and outs of diagnostic study scheduling and the business processes behind radiology centers and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Serve as the primary point of contact via phone and email between MRI centers, doctors, patients and insurance companies.
- Gain a deep understanding of our diagnostic services and the technology behind it in order to help our clients fulfill their needs.
- Channel customer insights to our product, sales and engineering teams to improve our technology and the customer experience.
- Fast-paced and constantly evolving.
- Energetic, kind, sincere and patient
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- 4-year college degree
- Customer Service experience a plus
SummarSpreemo's mission is to fix healthcare, one medical specialty at a time, by understanding how to differentiate doctors based on objective quality metrics that enable us to find the very best doctor for a particular injury or illness. Today we're focused on radiology by providing employers and their injured employees with access to the highest quality imaging facilities ensuring that each patient receives the right diagnosis and the best chance for recovery of your startup