Breaking New Ground
At ClickTime, we’re dedicated to helping clients thrive. We make ourselves available day and night, respond to inquiries at breakneck speed, and spend hours with prospects and customers to make sure they get the answers they need – and are happy with the end result.
Today, we’re taking that commitment to a new level by hiring our first-ever UK Sales Representative. From prospecting to closing deals, our UK Representative will own the sales funnel in the UK, EU, and the Middle East/Africa. If you’re hungry to craft a role at a fast-paced tech company, while shattering targets and helping clients succeed, we want to talk to you.
- Develop strategic sales plan for the UK, EU, and Middle East/North Africa
- Own the sales cycle, from lead generation to closure
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking, cold calling,
- regional trade shows, associations, and webinars
- Meet sales quotas; generate enough business to open a full UK sales and support office
- Provide basic technical support for UK/EU/MENA clients
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years prior successful sales, lead qualification, and/or SaaS experience
- Highly entrepreneurial; thrives as an independent worker, quick learner, and self-
- Top-notch communication skills (phone, written, oral, in-person)
- Technically adept
- Experience working remotely is a plus
Please email your CV and cover letter on our jobs site. Please no recruiters, walk-ins, or phone calls.
We’re ClickTime. We believe in empowering organizations to become efficient, resourceful, and successful through the power of the cloud – and a human touch. We’re best known for our world-class timesheet management software used by thousands of customers worldwide. If you’re interested in driving best business practices around the globe, while working with super smart, driven, team-oriented people, ClickTime may be the place for you.