Good Service = Good Business
At ClickTime, world-class service is embedded in our DNA. From welcoming new clients to maintaining years-long relationships, we believe that each client interaction is crucial to building long-term trust – and long-term business along the way.
As ClickTime’s first-ever Junior Account Manager, you’ll help us take that commitment to a new level. Reporting to our Director of Client Services, your main responsibilities will include onboarding clients; developing, managing, and strengthening key business relationships; and assisting sales and marketing teams in reaching their targets. This position includes training and mentorship, with the opportunity for growth.
- Develop expertise in ClickTime’s products and services
- Assist customers with onboarding, support, consultation, training, and contract renegotiation
- Establish outbound contact with designated ClickTime customers at least once per quarter and handle inbound contacts as needed
- Create opportunities to sell Professional Services (customization, training, account configuration, etc.)
- Help Product Managers to get customer feedback on new products and features
- Provide vacation coverage for sales, customer support, professional services, or other departments as needed
- 1-3 years of client services experience, preferably in a tech-related field
- Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills (written, phone, in-person)
- Demonstrated achievement of success in your educational and professional pursuits
- Technically adept; knowledge of QuickBooks and web-based applications is a plus
- Positive, highly motivated, team player who isn’t afraid of rejection
- Bachelors Degree. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply
Competitive salary, profit-sharing (did we mention we’re profitable?), medical/dental/vision, nerf guns, health savings account, subsidized transit, 401(k) with matching, very good coffee, a unicorn. We’re a tight-knit group of about 25 with an energetic company culture.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter on our jobs page. Please no phone calls, drop-ins, or recruiters.
We’re ClickTime. We believe in empowering organizations to become efficient, resourceful, and successful through the power of the cloud – and a human touch. We’re best known for our world-class timesheet management software used by thousands of customers worldwide.Our office is in the heart of downtown San Francisco with great food and coffee just steps away. We provide big company benefits while maintaining the size and energy of a startup. Working with us means you’ll be challenged, surrounded by high quality teammates, and pushed to learn and grow within your space.