ClickTime is looking for a Director of Marketing to lead our global marketing efforts and take our brand to the next level. This role reports directly to the CEO and requires leadership in planning, developing, and implementing ClickTime’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
- Function as both a leader and doer, providing leadership insights and supporting corporate strategic objectives, as well as being a “hands-on” member of the team
- Develop and be accountable for marketing metrics, and present progress to the team and board
- Develop and implement high impact, multi-channel marketing strategy to generate demand, qualified leads and sales pipeline globally
- Promote company and product visibility via press, speaking opportunities, guest blogging, videos, etc
- Research developments within the industry and in the consumer landscape for relevant topics from which to develop content
- Develop concepts and write copy for all types of marketing projects
- Develop and present SEM strategies and goals
- Maintain SEO efforts; monitor and respond to changes in SERPs
- Stay abreast of search marketing trends and apply them internally
- Build and manage a strong team: develop the careers of the current staff, bring in new personnel, and create an inspiring environment of guidance, oversight, and motivation
- Provide input on product definition, pricing, and subscription models based on market and competitive forces
- 4+ years in a variety of senior marketing roles combining marketing segmentation, online marketing, CRM, marketing automation
- Successful SEO/SEM campaign experience
- Proficiency in SFDC, Marketo/Pardot/similar, Google Analytics
- Strong organizational, analytical and execution skills
- Repeated CRM & segmentation experience and success required
- B.A. or equivalent in Business, Marketing, Psychology, or related field
- B2B marketing background; SaaS or enterprise software preferred
Competitive salary, profit-sharing (did we mention we’re profitable?), medical/dental/vision, nerf guns, health savings account, subsidized transit, 401(k) with matching, very good coffee. We’re a tight-knit group of about 25 with an energetic company culture.
Please submit your resume and cover letter explaining a little more about yourself and why ClickTime would be a good fit for you. Please, no phone calls, drop-ins, or recruiters.
We’re ClickTime. We believe in empowering organizations to become efficient, resourceful, and successful through the power of the cloud – and a human touch. We’re best known for our world-class timesheet management software used by thousands of customers worldwide. If you’re interested in driving best business practices around the globe, while working with driven, forward-thinking, team-oriented people, ClickTime may be the place for you.