We are looking for highly motivated Back End Developers to build and maintain ClickTime’s SaaS applications. In this role, you’ll serve as a mid- to senior-level developer whose chief responsibilities involve detangling complex code scenarios, creating a sustainable back-end framework, and implementing best development practices.
- Develop and maintain enterprise-grade ASP.NET applications
- Create and manage database structure using ORM tools (Entity Framework, nHibernate), stored procedures, and SQL functions
- Build unit testing for all releases
- Participate in daily standups, weekly scrum, and regular code reviews
- Mentor colleagues regarding back-end best practices and design patterns
- 3+ years experience
- Exceptional .NET programming skills, with experience developing ASP.NET applications
- Thorough understanding of MS SQL 2012/2008 and relational database architecture
- Strong background in unit testing and test-driven development
- Team player with great communication skills
- Passion for creating simple, intuitive web applications for customers worldwide
- Can-do, hands-on attitude with a good sense of humor
Competitive salary, profit-sharing (did we mention we’re profitable?), medical/dental/vision, health savings account, subsidized transit, 401(k) with matching, unlimited coffee, and a company-provided computer set-up.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and relevant links (e.g. Github). Please, no phone calls, drop-ins, or recruiters.
We're ClickTime. We believe in empowering organizations to become efficient, resourceful, and successful through the power of the cloud – and a human touch. We’re best known for our world-class timesheet management software used by thousands of customers worldwide.Our office is in the heart of downtown San Francisco, with great food and coffee just steps away. We provide big company benefits while maintaining the size and energy of a startup. Working with us means you’ll be challenged, surrounded by high-quality teammates, and pushed to learn and expand within your space.