When it comes to product, ClickTime╒s philosophy is simple: Push the envelope, and do so in a collaborative, interdisciplinary environment. As an Assistant PM, you╒ll harness that energy to help push ClickTime╒s core product forward. You╒ll be working with our customers, sales & support teams, and engineers to drive feature development, release schedules, and implementation. And you╒ll take ownership along the way, with each project becoming your baby and a huge source of pride.
Maybe you can code a bit, but you don’t want to be a coder. Or you like to design interfaces and functions, but don’t consider yourself a designer. What you are is passionate about shipping great products — talking to users, measuring the market, assembling ideas, trying out mockups, listening to feedback, more mockups, more feedback, writing test plans, staying up late with engineers… doing all the things necessary to get your product into your customers’ hands, then iterating to make it better.╩A typical day may involve:
- Drafting, editing, and presenting product specifications
- Conducting customer surveys
- Performing competitive analysis
- Participating in Quality Assurance testing
… and the 1,001 other things that Product Management demands.
- BS/BA/CS degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- General experience with web applications
- Understanding of mobile apps and platforms
- Superb writing skills
- Excellent research skills, particularly on the web
- 1+ years of experience in product management, development, web design, technical writing or related field. Exceptional entry-level candidates will be considered.
- Optional: Some coding experience, design experience, and/or QA engineering experience
Competitive salary, profit-sharing (did we mention we’re profitable?), medical/dental/vision, nerf guns, health savings account, subsidized transit, 401(k) with matching, very good coffee. We’re a tight-knit group of about 20 with an energetic company culture.
Please submit your resume and cover letter explaining a little more about yourself and why ClickTime would be a good fit for you. Please, no phone calls, drop-ins, or recruiters.
We’re ClickTime. We believe in empowering organizations to become efficient, resourceful, and successful through the power of the cloud – and a human touch. We’re best known for our world-class timesheet management software used by thousands of customers worldwide. If you’re interested in driving best business practices around the globe, while working with super-smart, driven, team-oriented people, ClickTime is the place for you.