Clewed – www.clewed.com – is a unique network-based business services platform for small to midsize companies. Our platform enables promising companies, talented professionals and long-term investors to collaborate and build lasting businesses like never before.
Professionals on clewed can participate in Insight sessions – moderator led discussions between senior executives and analysts that enable promising companies to research operating and industry topics and co-pay for it. Professionals can also join a private advisory team for a company to advise in their specific area of expertise. We use a standardized management process for every company in our network which makes it easy for busy professionals to learn about and advise hard to research companies more efficiently. Longer term, client companies can post investment opportunities to access capital from the network of people who help them and long-term investors on our site.
We have a patent pending for our system which we spent time building from scratch. We have very good feedback and interest from investors and are now focused on building a small founding team in the areas we need to accelerate our go to market and fundraising.
This position is responsible for driving new business through various partnership or direct sales targeting small to midsize companies. We are looking for a talented and experienced sales / business development professional with the ambition to build a big business with us. The right individual will be responsible to execute Clewed’s sales and marketing strategy targeting companies with revenues of about $3-100 million annually. We have a good marketing program developed and are getting very positive feedback in small test. We have 90+ companies and are seeking to expand this to over one thousand quickly, pre fundraising.
This position is partner level with responsibility to drive the business as owner with a small founding team. Initial compensation is commission and equity based. We expect you will earn salary compensation after fundraising – 3-4 months following a good working relationship as co-founder.
• Develop and execute on a strategy to build a large network of small to midsize companies
• Establish partnerships with key centers of influence
• Collaborate with the founding team to refine the business development / client acquisition strategy
• Conduct targeted outreach to both “warm” and “cold” leads within the small to midsize client market
• Build a sales and marketing team
• Develop prospecting matrix to track communications, client registrations, close ratios, and requests for information
• Former start up experience in sales and marketing role
• Excellent and proven business development skills with performance track record in a Sales / Business Development role
• Experience with small to midsize companies
• Ability to shape a growing sales team
• Advanced interpersonal and people management skills
• Strong communications and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong networking and relationship management skills
• Ability to dynamically tailor the sales strategy to the needs of prospective client contacts
• Most importantly – inherent and unwavering ambition, passion for success, and focus on delivering results