Join the BrainStation team!
About the Role:
As a Classroom Manager at BrainStation, you’re in charge of the classroom experience. Eager learners will come from far and wide to tackle various topics and you’re a key component of defining their journey.
A Week in the Life of a Classroom Manager:
- Key point of contact for the General Manager
- 3 hours in class (one night/week)
- 1 hour for communications with students and assisting with lesson plans
- Providing action oriented feedback to your fellow educators and students
- Executing weekly reviews to ensure our courses are always evolving
- Smiling faces pumped up to see you once a week
- Setting the expectations with the assistance of your team
Qualifications & Technical Requirements:
- You love to have fun, are obsessed with teaching, whilst making new friends
- You’re an egoless leader that’s open to action oriented feedback
- 4+ years of experience in your respective course discipline
- Experience developing responsive web applications that work well across multiple devices
- You know what semantic HTML is, and why we use it
- You’re comfortable with Twitter Bootstrap or can pick it up quickly
- You can handle a CSS preprocessor like SASS or LESS
- You understand what makes a good website; speed, design, and reliability
- You can optimize a website/web application for mobile devices on various platforms
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our students, have you considered taking a BrainStation course?