The Business Planning Manager is responsible for guiding the company through strategic challenges and helping to achieve its goal of continued profitability and growing revenues.
- Manages the Five Year Plan and the Annual Operation Plan
- Oversees the organizational growth strategies
- Formulates feasible recommendations to the management on how to optimize near-term growth
- Managing the operating framework, including the development of the mission and vision, identifying priorities and objectives, and selecting valuable strategies
- Creates presentations, speeches, and outlines, performing market-analysis and monitoring industry trends and company news
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably majored in business management, engineering, marketing, finance, or science
- 2 to 7 years of experience as a business planner required
- MBA preferred
- Comfortable working in a team setting
- Independent worker who requires minimal direction
- Good judgment skills required
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, and a firm grasp of economics, financial analysis, market research and mathematics required
- Commitment to Rivet Radio’s core values, mission, and programs is required
About Rivet Radio
Founded in 2012 by a self-funded team with dreams of changing for the better the way people listen to news on-the-go, we launched our first app in late 2013. Since then, Rivet Radio’s audience has grown tremendously. Our mission is to transform news listening for the digital age. We are dedicated to changing the way news is produced and delivered, creating the best listening experience on the planet.